Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the entire real estate process
- Innovative marketing strategies get your home SOLD quickly
- Expertise about neighborhood features, benefits and advantages
- Ability to target home searches to your specific wants and needs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support throughout the closing and beyond
BUYERS - I have gone the extra mile to earn my Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation. What does that mean to you as a buyer? ABR stands for the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. The first step when thinking about buying home is to find an knowledgeable agent that can help you through the process.
If you have never purchased a home before it can be very confusing. Be assured, when working with an ABR agent like myself, you will be getting the very best representation.
Senior Real Estate Needs
There are many challenges that seniors face when they make that decision it is time to sell the family home. Both financial and emotional
As an SRES designated agent, I can create a customized approach to marketing and selling your property, but I also can work with you to explore your housing options to ensure that your next home best serves your current and future needs.
I will help you steer clear of loan schemes and scams that victimize aged 50+ borrowers.
And when you need help from other professionals, SRES® designees can tap their network and put you in touch with qualified home inspectors, movers, attorneys, CPAs and other experts.